I have had this blog for a while, and a couple blogs that have been failures before this one. But now that I have a little more time to be creative, I decided that I am going to dedicate this summer to improving my blog. I am already planning on a weekly video for my YouTube channel every week, so I have a lot of work to do, but I’m hoping that I can make some improvements.
So here are my goals for this summer.
- Post consistently. With this blog, I have been posting whenever I feel like it, which has resulted in about one post a month. This summer, that will change. I’m hoping to post consistently 2 days a week (Thursday and Sunday) and maybe even some times in between.
- Utilize social media. I only just recently started a Pinterest for my blog (and by recently, I mean yesterday!). In these last two days, I’ve already seen my blogs page views increase, so I definitely want to keep that up! I also have a twitter and instagram too.
- Go through old posts and edit. I have very few posts on this blog, but I’d like to go through and edit some of them and change the pictures I used. I’m hoping this will be done by the end of June.
- Be organized. I’ve already planned out my month of June for both my blog and my YouTube and I hope to keep organized. I really want to follow my schedule as well as keep all my posts and ideas together in one notebook.
- Achieve 15o followers on Bloglovin. I’m currently at 56 on bloglovin and I’d love to see that number go up by the end of the summer!
Do any of you have any specific goals you want to accomplish this summer? If so, let me know! xx