It’s officially my favorite time of the year. It’s October – leaves are changing colors, pumpkins are everyone, and everyone’s putting out their Halloween decorations. I’m probably going to spend a majority of my month watching a lot of horror movies (I have recently purchased about 20) and eating a lot of candy. But, I also have a lot of things I want to accomplish this month.
As always, I am part of the Monthly Intentions Link-up so be sure to check out everyone else:
Here are my October goals!
- Finish all my school homework at least the night before. I’ve gotten into the very bad habit of doing my homework the morning of and I’ve been going to class less prepared. This month I really want to work on getting everything done at least the evening before it’s due, but sooner if possible.
- Find me time. I have recently gone through a very difficult breakup, and I’ve been distracting myself ever since. Every single day, I either work or I go to a friends house. I know I really need to work on just having some alone time to figure out my thoughts, because I can’t run away from my feelings forever.
- Journal at least twice a week. This kind of goes with the “me time”. I’ve been avoiding my feelings for a few weeks now and I really need to start working my thoughts out. I’ve found that journaling helps a lot with that and I really want to start journaling more.
- Workout twice a week. I definitely don’t have time to go more then this; my life is so busy! But, I do want to find time to go at least twice a week. I’ve gained 6 pounds since school started and I really want to work again at going towards my 175 pound goal (currently at 194).
- Eat healthier. I feel like this is on my goals every single month, but it’s something I really need to work on. I don’t want to start calorie restrictions, but I think I might have to at least as a starting point. It doesn’t help that my apartment is currently stalked up with cake (it was my friends birthday) and candy and I really need to work on avoiding most of those.
- Work on photography. I really want to spend some of my “me time” taking some pictures. I really want to improve my photography, and I want to take some pictures that aren’t for my class.
- Blog twice a week. I’ve fallen extremely behind on blogging, as I’ve barely had time to exist. But I really want to work on posting more and spending more time on my blog posts, especially since it’s my favorite time of the year.
- Spend more time outside. I haven’t had a lot of outdoor time in the past two months and I’d really like to start going for nightly walks or even rollerblading while I can before it snows. I have a park that’s located nearby and I’ve always wanted to walk through it so maybe I’ll visit there first.
That’s about it for all of my October goals. I really want to focus on my mental and physical health this month and I’m hoping that after this month, I’m feeling a lot better about myself and my life. What are some of your goals for October? xx