October is my favorite month of the year. Mainly because it’s an excuse to watch horror movies ALL THE TIME. I love horror movies. I could watch them all the time, but October is the one time of year where I avoid all other responsibilities just to watch this genre.
Today I decided to share some of my favorite horror movies, and an additional list of every movie I plan to watch this movie.
Movies I’m Rewatching
- The Scream series. Scream is my all-time favorite movie. Not just my favorite horror movie, but my favorite movie of any genre. I don’t really understand why I love the movie so much, but it’s just a classic scary movie. It’s not really all that scary, but the twists at the end of each movie are always marvelous.
- The Saw series. The Saw series continues to blow my mind every time I rewatch it. The storyline is just so brilliant and I get so engrossed in the series every time. Definitely one of my all-time favorite series as well.
- My Bloody Valentine. Ah, the most stereotypical horror movie of all the horror movies. I mean, this movie is filled with cliches and bad acting but it doesn’t stop me from loving it at all. Sometimes all a person needs is a bad movie. Jensen Ackles definitely brings up this movies rating in my book as well, and while it’s very cliche, the ending did have a decent twist.
- Dead Silence. I watched this a few years ago, and I remember it being creepy but I really want to rewatch it and see if it’s as good as I remember it to be.
- House of Wax. Another very crappy horror movie that I love so dearly. It’s probably the only time I can stand Paris Hilton, and there’s also Chad Michael Murry and Jared Padalecki who star in it!
- A Nightmare on Elm Street. A classic. Probably one of the greatest made classics ever made. Man, I really miss Wes Craven.
Movies I’ve Never Seen That I Plan to Watch
- Insidious 1,2, and 3
- Cabin in the Woods
- Most Likely to Die (Netflix)
- Cabin Fever
- Dark Skies (Netflix)
- It Follows
- The Hills Have Eyes
- Silence of the Lambs
- 28 Days Later
- The Orphanage
- Wrong Turn
- The Mist
- The Crazies
Do you guys have any other horror movie suggestions? What’s your favorite scary movie? xx